Joe Bastadjian, D.D.S.
Dr. Bastadjian received his DDS degree from New York University in 1994. Upon graduation he was the recipient of the Eugene Rotschield Award for Excellence in Fixed Prosthodontics as well as a membership in Omicron Kappa Upsilon a National Dental Honor Society. Following this he continued his studies to receive a Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Prosthodontics. Dr. Bastadjian then did an additional two years of training in surgical implant dentistry to receive a Fellowship in Implant Dentistry in 1998.
Dr. Bastadjian divides his private practice time between Manhattan and Westchester. He has been practicing at Prosthodontic & Implant Associates Since 2000. He has also been committed to education, spending time every week as an Associate Clinical Professor in the department of Implant Dentistry and Periodontics at New York University.
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon-National Dental Honor Society
- NYU Implant Alumni Association
- Eugene Rotschield Award for Excellence in Fixed Prosthodontics